- UI-ASSIST India Team Developed 5 Test Bed.
- TERI invites bids for pilot implementation of Battery Energy Storage
- 13 Conference Papers accepted in IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Smart Grid and Renewable Energy (PESGRE 2020),Cochin, Kerala, India, 2-4 January, 2020.
- National Workshop on Recent Developments in Smart-Grid Technologies (NWSGT-2020) was held at IIT Bhubaneswar.The event started off with the welcome address by Dr. S. R. Samantaray, Coordinator of the workshop, followed by an address by Prof. S. C. Srivastava, IIT Kanpur.It was co-sponsored by UI-ASSIST project.
- Kick off meeting for "Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Renewable sources (Solar PV, Biomass) and Storage (Li-Ion and Flow batteries) integrated Smart Grid field pilots (3 nos.) under the UI-ASSIST project" was held on 9-01-2020 at IIT Kanpur.
- 10 Conference Papers accepted in IEEE 8th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), Jaipur, 20-22 December, 2019.
- Visit by researchers from TAMU in November 2019.
- One Patent/Copyright filed on dated November 15, 2019, by IIT Kanpur.
- Mission Innovation Smart Grids Workshop at New Delhi
- Formal Launching on 18 November 2017 at Indian Institue of Technology New Delhi
- UI-ASSIST Webinar: Nano-Grid Participation In The Wholesale Electricity Markets: Challenges And Opportunities
Thursday, September 22, 9:00 am PT (9:30 pm IST)
- Expert Round Table Discussion on: “Policy recommendation for Cyber Security and Cyber Infrastructure in Indian Electricity Distribution System.”
Wednesday, September 21, 11:00 am(IST) Click here for Agenda
- UI-ASSIST Webinar: Power, the Press, and the Public: Connecting Electrical Engineering to the World
Thursday, August 25, 9:00 am PT (9:30 pm IST)
- UI-ASSIST Annual Update Workshop in Denver, Colorado 13-15 July, 2022.
- Joint Webinar – PNNL/LBNL:
Energy Storage System Models & Applications Thursday, May 26, 9:00 am PT (9:30 pm IST)
- UI-ASSIST WEBINAR: Updates on India and US Efforts on Markets, Policy & Technical Standards related to Advanced Distribution Systems and Microgrids on Thursday, 28 April 2022 at 9:00 am PT (9:30 pm IST)
- UI-ASSIST Webinar: Estimating Behind the Meter DER and Analyzing Impact on Load on 24 March 2022 at 9:00 am Pacific time/ 9:30 pm India time.
UI-ASSIST India and US Student Workshop from 28 February - 3 March, 2022
UI-ASSIST WEBINAR: TAMU / IITBBS Student Internship Research on 23rd September 2021 at 9:00 am Pacific time/ 9:30 pm India time.
- UI-ASSIST Virtual Workshop Schedule: 2-5 August, 2021.
- Training on Skill Development to Sustain and Enhance Technical Knowledge in Renewable Energy and Rural Electricity Systems, Last Date to Apply: 29 January, 2021
- Presentation by Narendra Babu Y,(Research Scholar, IIT Roorkee) on Thursday, 10/12/2020 at 08:00 p.m. (IST) / 09:30 am (EST)
- Presentation by Pankaj D. Achlerkar,(Research Scholar, IIT Delhi) on Thursday, 03/12/2020 at 08:00p.m. (IST) / 09:30 am (EST)
- Presentation by Pruthvi Chaithanya Nakka(Research Scholar, IIT Madras) on Wednesday, 11/11/2020 at 8:00 p.m.(IST)/9:30 a.m.(EST)
- Webinar on Distribution System Operator (DSO): Emerging need, roles and responsibilities on 24 October 2020 at 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. IST
- Presentation by Sonam Acharya,(Research Scholar, IIT Kanpur) on Friday, 23/10/2020 .
- UI-ASSIST Joint Meeting/Workshop was held in Delhi during 18-19 December,2019
- UI-ASSIST 2019 Annual Meeting June 12-13 Website is Open For Registration
- Position availbale for the Post Doc at Washington State University, Application deadline is February 21, 2019
- UI-ASSIST Workshop on Smart Grid Technology,13-14 February 2019, at IIT Delhi, India
- Project Review Meeting held on August 2-3, 2018 in Portland, USA